We are now in post-production on the supernatural thriller Isabelle by writer Donald Martin, with producer Sid Ganis (former Chairman Columbia Pictures) and director Rob Heydon and sales company Lakeshore Entertainment (The Age of Adeline/ Underworld/ Million Dollar Baby).
Recently, we delivered the $26M adventure series The Pinkertons, airing on CHCH in Canada, on CW in the U.S. as well as in syndication. Also, we delivered the $18M family adventure film Midnight Sun aka The Journey Home, directed by Roger Spottiswoode, starring Goran Visnjic and Bridget Moynahan. The film has a strong theme of climate change and the effect on Polar Bears in the Arctic Region.
We produced Ecstasy, based on Irvine Welsh’s popular book. Ecstasy reached #1 on iTunes in the UK the week of its release and has sold to over 40 countries.
Furthermore, we are financing The Collector, written by Donald Martin, with producer Alex Siskin (The Equalizer) and the bio-pic The Babe, written by Donald Martin, with producer Todd Black (The Equalizer, The Magnificent Seven).
FILM PROJECTS IN DEVELOPMENT
- The Kind Worth Killing with producer Joni Sighvatsson and Director: Andrew Niccol
- Atlantis with Oscar-winning producer Brunson Green (The Help)
- Broken Halo with producer Joni Sighvatsson and Writer/Director: Gary McKendry (Irish/Canada Copro)
- The Beggar King with producer Joni Sighvatsson and Writer/Director: Gary McKendry (Irish/Canada Copro)
- Daniel with screenwriter Donald Martin
- The Devil Knows Your Name with screenwriter Donald Martin
- The Huntress with screenwriter Donald Martin,
- Adira with screenwriter Donald Martin
TV PROJECTS IN DEVELOPMENT
- Third Sign (based on the novel Last Ritual by Yrsa Siggursdottir) with producer Joni Sighvatsson (in dev. With CBC, Icelandic TV and Telemunchen)
- Taggart by Don Easton, with screenwriter Donald Martin
George Brown College - Screenwriting
University of Western Ontario - Bachelor of Arts in Film
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
Executive Producing, Screenwriting, Film Directing, Mobile Game Financing, Film Editing, Film and Television Producing